Do you know that moment when you have a million crochet project ideas bouncing around in your head and you just can’t settle on one? That is Crochet Attention Deficit(AD).
That has been my life for the past week. I have stopped and started at least 5 different projects in 1 week. I am supposed to be building inventory for an upcoming craft fair and focus has left the building. I have approximately 6 weeks until the craft fair…ARGH!! It sounds like a long time but between being a mom and my full time job, there is not enough time. The list is still too long to finish making things in time.
See, I have done it again, I have jumped to another topic…LOL. Now my lack of focus will be your gain 🙂 !
Here is my list of projects started. Maybe you can complete 1 or 2 or maybe all for yourself. I will provide the links to the projects.
1. Owl Sleep Masks – I made a couple and got bored because I changed what the pattern called for, it is what i do. I did not have the yarn that the pattern called for and only had worsted weight, so I made it work.
2. Lake Town Socks – I started on one and loved it. It kept my attention until I tried it on my extra large calf. It never made it over my calf..HAHA. I love my big legs but not this time. I realized I should have used a bigger hook to get a bigger sock. Alas, a frogging we will go. (For the novice, Frogging means to unravel/rip it out)
3. Brand/product care tags. Since I am making them special for my All That Crochet brand, it can be tedious. I also purchased a punch maker from Fiskar. You can purchase them at any craft store. I got mine at Hobby Lobby with the 40% off coupon. Here is the link of of what I bought – http://www2.fiskars.com/Products/Crafting-and-Sewing/Punches/Standard-Tag-Maker. This one is approximately 2″ wide X 3″ long and it makes a perfect hole in the middle to add your string. Good thing I am a computer geek because I actually finished them. Here is a sample
4. Working on more prototypes to finalize my pattern for the Crochet Owl Change Purse that I tease in a previous post feature picture (https://www.allthatcrochet.com/my-journey-into-craft-fair-world/). That post will is in the works and it will be a free pattern.
5. Cancer Ribbons keychains – these are super cute! I ran out of cotton #3 yarn in the colors i wanted. These will definitely be on my table at the craft show.
6. Leg warmers – I dusted off my own pattern of tapered cluster leg warmers. They are great for young adults.
That means my extra wide calves will NEVER fit in them. So on to Ravelry to search for wider or slouchy leg warmers. Here are some other patterns I have found:
You may sell items made from this pattern, but please credit me as the original designer. Also, please do not share the written pattern in print or electronically. The photos on this webpage belong to All That Crochet and may not be used for product sales/product listings. You may share a link back to my blog if you would like someone else to see or work with this pattern. Thank you for your cooperation and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting free patterns and yarn deals.